NextGear’s ‘Discover‘ is a suite of products and services delivered to our clients on an ‘as needed’ or ad-hoc basis. The purpose of Discover is to get clarity on these key questions:
- Where is our business on its journey today and how is it really performing?
- What next? What do we want our future to look like and what will that do for us?
- What do we need to do to get there both commercially and culturally?
The Discover suite includes, behavioural profiling assessments, transformational workshops, strategic business assessments and business planning facilitation. Discover is for any business asking one or more of the questions above, but it is ideal for clients closer to the start of their business journey. For more established businesses, check out our Scale programme.
These are simple to use online tools that deliver valuable instant reports. The following outcomes can be expected.
- Better team alignment / staff retention
- Improved hiring quality
- Stronger communication between teams / divisions
- Improved internal / external relationships
- Board alignment
- Better decision making
- Vision / Business Roadmap
- Cultural Design
- Board / Director Alignment
- Succession / Exit Planning
- Strategic Direction
Pivot Business Assessment
Pivot results in a highly detailed due diligence style report for your business which determines key strengths and opportunities, current and future challenges, and objectives / recommendations to move the business forward.
The outcomes of Pivot are:
- Valuable external insight / No bias
- Management team / Board Alignment
- Business measurement and valuation
- Identification of where key challenges and issues really exist
- Positive forensics
Strategic / Operational Planning
Once complete, the strategic plan enables the development of a detailed 1-year operational plan which is then broken down into quarterly action plans. These provide the basis for individual and team projects, transitional plans and succession planning.